Internship China
It is currently Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: How to apply work visa without leaving China?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 am 

Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 am
Posts: 16
Normally there are four steps to get work visa,you know the work visa is the most complicated,but if we understand the steps,we will see it's not so difficult.

Step-1) Apply for "working license = 外国人就业许可证”:¥400(Service fee);

---it will take 11 working days (需要11个工作日);

Step-2) Apply for Z visa, 2 options:


Option-A. Get a work invitation letter (¥600), and go abroad, such as HK or your homeland, to apply for an "one month" Z-visa , then come back to china again.

---the "work invitation letter" will take 5 working days, means 1 week;

Option-B. If you don't want to leave the Mainland, then we could convert L/F visa to Z visa in the Mainland:

Step-3)“work permit= 外国人就业证”:¥400(Service fee);
---it will take 5 working days, means 1 week;

Step-4)“Residence Permit(居留许可)”:¥400(Service fee)+400 (Government fee);
---It means extend your Work Visa or Residence Permit which is been done in Step 2 to a "12-month valid Residence Permit";

---it will take 5 working days;


Tel:+86-10-58156222 ext.119
Add: Room 707-708, CYTS Plaza, No.5 Dongzhimen South Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R.C

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group