Internship China
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:21 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: visa solution for foreigners
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:16 am 
Hello every friend,
Thank you for attention! Now I will summary the visa service we can help you do now.

As to the Tourist L visa, we can help you extend it twice. You should provide the residence certificate, bank certificate, one photo with white background and the original passport. The bank certificate should be more than 21,000Rmb. If you cannot provide it, we can help you provide this.

As to the F business visa, now, we just can send you business invitation letter. As usual, we can send you a 3 month letter; you can stay 30 days in China. However, if you can provide us your previous F visa with multiple entries issued abroad for 6 months, we can send you a business invitation letter for 6 months with multiple entries. Then you can apply for a multiple f visa.

As to the Z visa, we can help you apply for it and extend it. If you have the employer, it is good. If you have not, the price will be higher.

As to the L/F/X visa to Z visa, we can also help you. If you have the employer, you should change it to the Z visa without leaving China mainland.
AS to the X/Z visa to L for one month, you should provide the working/school certificate, bank certificate, residence certificate, photo and original passport.

I hope this information can help you. If you need any help or service, you can feel free to contact me. It doesn't matter, any time is ok.
QQ: 475414027
Mobile: 15901281624
Email/MSN: monicazeng@hotmail.com