Internship China
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:05 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Accommodation during the Beijing Olympics 2008
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:51 pm 
I am an American with a Chinese friend interested in renting her Beijing apartment out during the Olympics. She lives near the Bird's Nest, which is obviously convenient. The price is negotiable, but certainly much, much less than paying for a hotel. Let me know when you're going and how much you're willing to pay and I'll get an answer promptly for you. www.jedswartz@hotmail.com Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:30 am 
how much I wanna know your Accommodation Beijing?
Label:Accommodation Beijing
Beijing tours
Beijing trip
Beijing travel
Beijing bus tour

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:52 am 
Accommodation Beijing---Hi,I am going to Beijing for the Olympics,and I was worried about the Accommodation Beijing before,Now I’d like to reserve a short term apartment with low price from a professional Olmpic Accommodation Beijing, and the service of it is also good. Therefore,I want you to recommend it for the people who need apartment for the Beijing 2008 Olympics. Thank u.
Accommodation Beijing
Beijing tours
Beijing trip
Beijing travel
Beijing bus tour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:58 am 
Many travelers and families find that staying in an apartment while visiting Beijing can save them money during the period of 2008 Olympics. Not only can an apartment often accommodate more guests than a hotel room, staying in an Accommodation Beijingcan mean saving money by preparing some meals in the apartment. For a little bit longer visits, staying in an Accommodation Beijing can give you the sense of living in China instead of just visiting. If you're interested in short-term Accommodation Beijing rentals for visit Beijing 2008 Olympics, the agency Beijing Easy Accommodation and its website (http://www.2008motel.com) are the best way to find a short-term rental.
Easy Accommodation Beijing, the core service is to provide short term apartment and villa Accommodation Beijinglease with a comprehensive and high quality recommendation. And the company has a well established reputation in China as a reputable and professional short term accommodation agency.
All of their Accommodation Beijing are carefully selected to be in the best areas in Beijing, over 80% of the apartments around the Olympic venues and another 20% near the historic tourism destination, monuments and many places of interest for tourist visit. Additionally, Easy Accommodation Beijing is acting as the sole short-term leasing agency of five top-ranking apartment communities which are quite close to the Olympic venues. An each community may accept 100-200 guests.

Easy Accommodation Beijing make a great alternative to hotels, offering lower cost, more space, extra comfort, expectation apartment recommendation and airport pickup etc. Sharing an Accommodation Beijing with friends or family would make your vacation more economical and comfortable during Beijing 2008 Olympics.
Therefore, Beijing Easy Accommodation (http://www.2008motel.com) should be the best accommodation solutions agency for you in China Olympics.
Welcome to 2008motel.com, your online solution for finding Accommodation Beijing. We offer the following excellent quality and value Accommodation Beijing, apartment beijing, villa, one bedroom, two bedrooms, three bedrooms in Beijing China.
overall, welcome to Beijing trip.
Accommodation Beijing
Beijing tours
Beijing trip
Beijing travel
Beijing bus tour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:05 pm 
My tip for everybody if you want to find an apartment during the Olympics:
www.beijing-home.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:14 am 
my friend in Beijing has two places for rent during Beijing Olympic. One is a 2-bedroom apartment, located at the center of CBD, close to Chao Yang Men Subway station and the Boxing and Football Game site.

The other one is at the center of the new Olympic Game Village, 3-5 minutes to the News Center and the Olympic Sportsmen Village. The 3-story house has 6 bedrooms and is beautifully renovated. Right across the street is the Beijing Olympic Green Archery Field,Tennis Court and Hockey Stadium.

If anyone interested, please contact me at fionafiona0707@gmail.com

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:05 am 
http://www.2008motel.com provide kinds of beijing apartments rentals for Olympic accommodation during beijing Olympics 2008.Most apartments located in Olympic Green area.Perfect location at good price. All the apartments are full furnished,24hours hot water,24hours security etc.
More Info: from Accommodation Beijing

We offer all-around services: Accommodation Beijing rental,Beijing tours,Beijing trip,Beijing travel,Beijing bus tour, Guide service,Car Rental, Massage sevice, Show tickets reservation etc. Please do Not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or enquiries.
Beijing tours
Beijing trip
Beijing travel
Beijing bus tour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:19 pm 
First I wish all foreigners visit Beijing can have a wonderful time.I believe that every Chinese people ,as an amphitryon,will show their fervor and amicability to our foreign friends.
For me,I am a landlord of a small house in Beijing.and I wonder if their is somebody that want to find a cheap house in Beijing during the 2008 Olympics.
Simply describe my house:
This is my own room,it located just beside the third ring.and the station of the 5th subway is just downstarts named "He Ping Xi Qiao Station".you can take the subway to the birds nest directly in just 15 to 20 minutes.It's about 3.5 kilometers from the Olympic village,and you just need to pay 14
yuan reach their by taxi.
But I have to say,the room is just middle decorated,so I will give you a suitable price for it,but I can assure you that it's very clean and comfortble.And also it's very quiet,you can image how hard it is to find a quiet house at the same time have a good traffic condition,as I side,all you need to do to reach the subway station is walk downstairs,and that's why I choose to buy the house :)
the house is about 40 square meters,and all furnitures prepared.
actually,the purpose I decided to rent my house out is partly because I want to earn my schooling fee of the next year.and also,as I said,to be a amphitryon,I want to devote my capability in helping someone that I can help.I did a parttime job last year as a translater in"santosa tea house"--the best teahouse in China,for the fee of last year.so I think you can tell me if you have any problem and I will try my best to help you.and this promise is available whether you rent my room or not:)
you can e-mail to robert0435@163.com or robert0435_2006@hotmail.com to contact me,and also you know my name robert:)I will reply to you as soon as possible,if you want to know something more about my room,we can talk through e-mail.
Wish we can be good friends.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:22 pm 
Furnished 2 bedroom Apartment - Olympic Park Area - Beijing

Apartment Description
Summary:

Furnished 2 bedroom apartment within walking distance to Beijing Metro and Olympic Park.

Availability:

Now until End of August 2008

Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100101 China

Easy access to Metro Route 5 (about 600 meters to Datunlu East Station), Route 10, and all other public transportation. Beijing Capital International Airport twenty minute drive away.

5 minute walk to large supermarket, convenience store just outside open till 11pm, multitude of shops, restaurants, and malls in the area. Easy walk to Olympic Park and Yanhuang Art Museum.

Amenities:

All utilities included. High speed DSL internet included. AC, washer, fridge, tv, very comfy couches in living room, queen sized bed and desk in one bedroom, twin bed in the other, twin mattress and computer table in den area, kitchen, bathroom, 24 hour security at the gate, 1st floor of building.

The price :Negotiable
photos : http://www.bamboobookings.com/apartment1-beijing.htm
Mobile No: 0086--13876678428 or 0086--13700433007
Email rentals@bamboobookings.com with questions or to book your lodging.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4