Internship China
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: China sourcing agent/business trip guide/interpreter
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm 
Professional and Experienced business trip guide/interpreter/sourcing agent is available in Shanghai China

I am Wendy, working in Shanghai now as a freelancer. I have been working in the international trading industry for 5 years with rich experience of accompanying oversea clients for business trips and factory visits. I Possess a wide range of product knowledge from industrial mechanical products(metal casting, forging, machining and plastic molding, etc,) to commodity products (bags, umbrella, golf balls, etc) and other products(furniture hardware, electronics, cables, etc). I can speak very good English and have rich experience of communicating with different factories, which can help you a lot to smooth your communication with the factories.

My service includes (but not limited to):
1) New products/ factories sourcing. Perform detailed breakdown analysis of quotes and provide reports on factories (shop floor pictures, capacity, current products, customers served)
2) Manage lead time, custom application and shipping.
3) Quality control(factory audit or preshipment inspection). Report can be done in format dictated by you
4) Project management and bi-lingual communication support. Make it easier to manage multiple Chinese suppliers.
5) Help arrange your sourcing trip in China: Factory screening beforehand and translator support when you are in China. After you left China, I'll provide China-based support to help you manage suppliers.
6) Interpretation(trade shows, business meetings, etc), Document translation, Tour guide, Shopping assistance or any other related services you need.

I am free to travel within China. The main cities include Shanghai, Ningbo, Hangzhou,Suzhou, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou...

If you have any question about buying products from China or if you need any help when dealing with the Chinese suppliers, please feel free to drop me an email and let's start our cooperation as friends.
Thanks,
Wendy He
wendyhe81@gmail.com