Internship China
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:06 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: CCALL to the BOYCOTT of the Opening Ceremony Of the Olympic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 pm 
Newcomer

WHERE is the OLYMPIC SPIRIT

When i saw the TORCH in Paris , London SAN Fransisco , Where did the Olympic Spirit pass?

It is scandalous that this Olympic flame is protected like a Head of State.
It is scandalous that this Olympic flame is protected by members of chinses "Special Police"
It is scandalous that the budget of the course of the flame at Paris reaches 400.000 €uro .

That done much scandal!

But the TRUE SCANDAL, it is the attribution of the GAMES to China!

How a "responsible" organization like the CIO could allot the Games to China:
a country where the humans right is not respected .
a country where the freedoms of expression and worship, is not respected. where the ethnic minorities Tibetans and Ouighours are scorned and repressed.
A Country whose Leaders handle information and lie in the Whole World.

The TRUE SCANDAL It IS The CIO... I do not dare speech of CORRUPTION but I think of it !!!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:07 pm 
Hi;

Who tell you that more than one million Tibetans were killed by chinese government? This is absolutely a lie. Let me quota a paragraph from Dr. Parenti:

"Both the Dalai Lama and his advisor and youngest brother, Tendzin Choegyal, claimed that “more than 1.2 million Tibetans are dead as a result of the Chinese occupation.” The official 1953 census--six years before the Chinese crackdown--recorded the entire population residing in Tibet at 1,274,000. Other census counts put the population within Tibet at about two million. If the Chinese killed 1.2 million in the early 1960s then almost all of Tibet, would have been depopulated, transformed into a killing field dotted with death camps and mass graves--of which we have no evidence. The thinly distributed Chinese force in Tibet could not have rounded up, hunted down, and exterminated that many people even if it had spent all its time doing nothing else."

Please go here to see the whole article:
http://www.michaelparenti.org/Tibet.html

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:34 am 
btw:

why is China so keen and interested in taking influence on Tibet and Taiwan? why don´t you let the people decide about their way of life for themself?

mutual accusations are no way out - common search for realistic solutions and conversations is

... that´s just my mind about this.

Every thousand miles long journey starts with a first step - according to an old chinese proverb - so lets do it :-)