Internship China
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 12:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Converting L/F visa to Z visa without leaving China.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 am 

Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 am
Posts: 16
My friends,if you want to apply work visa,we can help you convert your L/F visa to Z visa.This Z visa is temporary Z visa with 2 months valid.You can extend it for one year.
The documents you should provide:
1.Your passport
2.Registration form from police station
3.2 2-inch pictures with white background
4.Original physical exam
5.Your employment license.
6.The copy of your company's business license
7.Foreign company provide Approvial Certificate,Chinese company provide Social Insurance Registration.
Tel:+86-10-58156222 ext.119
Add: Room 707-708, CYTS Plaza, No.5 Dongzhimen South Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R.C

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group