Internship China
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Travelling to China
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 am 
Newcomer

Can anyone suggest places to visit in Beijing? I am travelling there for about a week in August. What are the must-sees?

Thanks & Regards
Mark

Post subject: Re: Travelling to China
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:58 am 
Newcomer

How was your travel in Beijing? I'm sure you had a lot of fun! Last I went there I was really amazed by all the sceneries.
Dental Burbank | Dentists Burbank

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 am 
Beijing Jihouse courtyard hotel(www.jihousecn.com) with its tranauil counyard which complete with a goldfish pond and date tree, offers visitors the chance to experience the tranquility of an unspoilt traditional Beijing courtyard (known as a shiheyuan).
Beijing JiHouse Hotel (www.jihousecn.com) located in 7 Shaluo Hutong, Bei Luoguxiang, Dongcheng District, Beijing, is not only a residence, but also a relic with a rich history dating back to the Yuan dynasty. What’s more, varies of modern room service are available for visitors such as free internet and breakfast, 24-hour reception and hot water, car park free, etc. Besides, for the purpose of getting to our hotel from the airport high speed free, we now provide a very reliable airport pick-up service taking you all the way to our hotel without any problem.n order that you
Especially, in order that you can appreciate Chinese traditional culture, Beijing JiHouse Hotel (www.jihousecn.com) now newly sets up very interesting activities such as dumpling, juggling to enjoy the Chinese new year. If you are a Sinophila, welcome to join us! You can call 86-10-84043131 to book a room. Our email is info@jihousecn.com.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am 
what's in beijing?
never been there..
yet i've been to SHanghai..
is it more beautiful there than in shanghai?

----------------------------
kualalumpurflights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:08 am 
Newcomer

I came to China once time but in a province border Viet Nam. I have known about Chinese culture and landscape through movie almost. I hope I have a chance to come there again to explore more. :P :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:40 am 
Newcomer

Beijing is one of the six ancient cities in China. Travel to Beijing is surprisingly easy and inexpensive. Beijing is recognized as the educational, cultural and political center of the People's Republic of China.

It is an attractive and safe place, and you can enjoy a pleasant and secure time here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 am 
Newcomer

You can visit the Fragrance Hill in Beijing in autumn. :) The red maple leaves are so beautiful! You'd better take a Chinese phrase book as your travel assistant. :P